Here are some links to statewide information:
• Kansas Cyclist has a variety of information from laws and trails to weather.
• The Kansas Department of Transportation offers a free Kansas Bicycle Guide. It has maps, safety tips and more.
• GoPlayKansas.com is a searchable database providing information on parks, trails and recreational activities across Kansas.
• Kansas Trails Council has maps and information about Kansas trails, including those around Clinton Lake, Perry and Topeka.
• Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks has a list of bicycle trails, distance and links to their locations. Of course, the site offers a ton of information on outdoor activities such as boating, hunting, and horseback riding.
• Kansas RecFinder can help you search for trails near certain cities across the state.
• Kansas Department of Commerce Travel & Tourism Division offers things to do and see if planning a weekend or day trip within the state. The outdoors section has a guide to trails and scenic byways and backways.
• KanBikeWalk promotes a safe bicycling and walking environment for Kansans through education and advocacy. This site has links to resources such as bicycle shops, national organizations, Kansas bicycle tours and more.