Why wait? D.I.Y. Health Care Reform available today.
- on June 28, 2012
Join us in the coming weeks to learn about high quality, affordable primary health care without middlemen. Dr. Neu is hosting several brief presentations about his new local medical practice, NeuCare, and how Direct Primary Care can work your family. Each presentation is open to the public and will be followed by a Q&A with the doctor and a clinic Open House. Also, several evening ‘virtual’ presentations will be made via webcam. (See Dates and Times below)
What is NeuCare? NeuCare is a re-invention of the neighborhood family doctor. We believe physicians and patients can return to an independent, cooperative relationship for most health care needs. By working directly for our patients we can provide modern primary care with old-fashioned service and high-tech amenities - including . . . .
- 24/7 access to your personal physician by phone and email
- Same-day visits
- Extended length appointments (up to 1 hour!)
- House calls
- Discount lab and diagnostic testing (including some free)
- Webcam "Virtual" Visits
- Much More
We accept patients regardless of insurance status (including uninsured), health conditions, income or place of residence. Please see our website regarding how NeuCare works with "insurance".
Dates & Times
- Thursday, July 5. 4:30 - 6:30 pm. (Presentations at 4:30p and 5:30p)
- Saturday, July 7. 10 am - 12 pm. (Presentations at 10a and 11a)
- Monday, July 9. 4:30 - 6:30 pm. (Presentations at 4:30p and 5:30p)
- Wednesday, July 11. 4:30 - 6:30 pm. (Presentations at 4:30p and 5:30p)
Virtual Webcam Presentations
- Monday, July 9. 7-8pm. (Presentation at 7:00pm)
- Tuesday, July 10. 7-8pm. (Presentation at 7:00pm)
RSVP and Contact Info
RSVP (email: email@example.com) appreciated but not required. Virtual sessions require computer with webcam and high-speed internet connection (space is limited). Full instructions will be emailed with RSVP confirmation.
NeuCare Family Medicine Clinic is in Medical Arts Building (across from LMH) at 346 Maine St., Lawrence, KS 66044.
NeuCare is a paid sponsor and advertisor of WellCommons.com and Lawrencemarketplace.com