Sports Massage - An Important Part of Your Training!!
- on July 2, 2010
Whether you are an elite athlete or a weekend warrior, regular sports massage can:
- reduce the chance of injury, through proper stretching and event preparation, and through deep tissue massage;
- improve range of motion and muscle flexibility, resulting in improved power and performance;
- shorten recovery time between workouts;
- maximize the supply of nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow;
- enhance elimination of metabolic by-products of exercise.
Tagged: prevention, performance, fitness, wellness, injury, sports, training, soft tissue, muscles, exercise, stress, massage therapy, movement, physical, massage, athletes, health, active, chiropractic